Sunday, July 11, 2010

VIVA ESPANYOL!!! The World Champion 2010

I just want to be able to go back and record this moment. I watched a full match with some friends at Melting Pot Cafe - Upper Deck. It was one hell of a match especially the second half. My heart stopped several times. I really wanted Spain to win. The Dutch did not play a clean match. Referee rendered almost 14 yellow cards I think and 1 Red to Heitinga. I thought De Jong should have been red carded for that kick on xavi's chest. Boy that must be painful!!

All well that ends well!!

Hola!!!! Hail the SPANIARDS!!!

2 comments:

  1. wuhooo.....viva espana!!!! The missus actually stayed up and watch the match with me. she really wanted spain to win cos the dutch booted out her team, Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhuuu!!! can't wait for next season...lamanya rasa... few more boring weekends to go...

    ReplyDelete