
I cannot farking believe I slept right through the 1 match that I've been waiting for a loooong time. Well at least since the last match at Anfield. I can't effing believe this and I am blaming it on the stupid Putrajaya Hot Air Balloon fiesta. I will elaborate that further in my next post.
I woke just in the nick of time before the final whistle blow. I'm a disgraced to myself!! Malu sial nak update status kat twitter pun... So I just update it like I watched the game...Aarrgg.... geram sungguh!!
Anyway, Park did us proud, clinching that 2nd goal. Losing the last 3 matches was really hurtful so this is indeed a sweet revenge.
The Boss was in a good mood... and briefing ended earlier than usual :-) means more work can be done... hehehe
We are 4 points clear of Blues. If we pass Bayern Munich away/home match and another home match with the Blues we are home bebeh!!!
Like Ferguson said, winning the title 19th time is nothing compared to winning the title 4th times in a row. Now that will be something to remember!!!
Bragging rights are back to where they belong!!! The right RED - RED DEVILS!!!
Yes, yes, yes. I was fearing of the worst when Torres scored. And then Rooney's first shot was saved by keeper before he scored the rebound. But thank God for PJS' header! Go ManU!
ReplyDelete